VERTICAL GARDEN COLLECTION BY VGnewtrendNEWS
WHAT ARE PRESERVED PLANTS AND GREENERY?
Preserved plants and greenery are completely natural and eco-friendly. Result of a unique conservation’s process which consists of replacing of the natural sap with a biodegradable preservation treatment based on vegetable glycerine.
Preserved trees, plants and flowers do not require any maintenance and do not suffer impact of indoor environment.
You can maintain the precious flora throughout the year in a closed environment.
• No need of irrigation
• No need of soil
• No need of light
• No growth: the volume remains constant and controlled
• Ability to have outdoor plants for indoor
INSTRUCTIONS AND ADVICES
Preserved greens are completely natural.
Here are some precautions to ensure freshness and optimal lifetime:
• Do not expose to direct sunlight.
• Do not irrigate, spray or wipe with water.
• Only for indoor use.
• Keep optimal humidity at between 50% – 70 %
Preserved plants are not static, the dust do not stick on them. Recommended occasionally clean with soft compressed cold air. Max 1 bar.